Solid Single Rack.
“monolith” is a completely redesigned GUI for U-he Ace, with many extra features added.
- Single pane. No tabs at all
- Modern GUI Size : 1320px x 820px
- NI Massive style modulation
- Colors tell you mod sources clearly
- Ghost mode – Hide all cables
- Graphical feedbacks for FX
- Fullscreen MMap editor
- Bundled with 48 bonus presets
Compatible with ACE v1.4.1 (with new preset browser).
What You See is What You Plug.
The whole modulation system is massively improved! Colors, icons and texts tells you a lot. Now you don’t need to follow each cables with your eyes just to know where it’s routed.
- The “Massive Modular System” : Rings around knobs show mod depth.
- Ring color changes according to its mod source!
- Mod Sources are shown as an icon + short text.
In the original skin, the labels for default mod sources remain shown even after it’s overwritten by other sources, which makes you confused all the time. It never happens in monolith skin.
What monolith aims is a hybrid modular synth : Analog vibes with digital functionality!
Ghosts are with You.
monolith incorporates the “Ghost Mode” feature, just like Tokyo Ghost Skin for Bazille.
- Click the topbar icon and all cables are hidden.
- You can still change mod sources by clicking dropdown menu icon!
- Mod Src boxes are remain visible, so you can still see how they’re routed.
Cables will no longer disturb you after patching are finished.
This means, extremely, you can use ACE completely as a cableless synth if you want!
Source of Inspiration.
Chorus & Delay have visual feedbacks, which display the combined results of a couple of parameters.
- Delay : Sync + Feedback + Spread
- Chorus : Rate + Depth
It especially helps when you load through many presets.
Seek for the Light?
In v1.1 update, The light version is added. Choose the color you like!