- 1.Go to “Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/u-he/Themes”
and drop the theme folder. (Note that it’s not your USER’s LIBRARY folder.)
- 2. Open Tyrell N6.
- 3. Right click somewhere
- 4. Choose “Interstellar”.
- 5. Right click again, and choose “make default”. Now the theme is set as default.
- 1. Find your TN6 folder. it may be on “C:VSTPlugins:u-he:TyrellN6.data”
- 2. Then move to “Support:Themes” and drop the theme folder there. If there’s no such folder, then create on your own.
- 3. Open TyrellN6.
- 4. Right click somewhere
- 5. Choose “Interstellar”.
- 6. Right click again, and choose “make default”. Now the theme is set as default.
On TyrellN6, frequent theme changes may cause DAW to crash. If you want to revert to a default skin but a crash disturbs, deleting or moving the Interstellar theme folder will return you to the default.
- Tested on TN6 v3.0
- Made for Retina Displays with 100% zoom.
If you have some trouble, please contact us.
All changes are listed here.
||Mod Source Labels for LFO1 & LFO2 were incorrect.
||Shape icon now correctly indicates SAW, which was TRI mistakenly.
||The very initial release.